Tuesday, November 07, 2006

off to the city


This weekend The 6 are attending our first skincare conference . It is going to be in San Francisco and we cannot wait to go. We live about 2 1/2 hours south of the city, so it won't be a long drive at all. We got a couple rooms and we are ready to hit the show. We will be seeing all the latest & greatest in skincare and machines as well as demo's by some of the leading people in skincare today. I am very much looking forward to hearing Dr. Peter Pugliese speak. I'm going to learn about the latest in peptides.!! Out of the 6 three of us have graduated so it will also be a little reunion getting us all back together. One of my favorite views is the first view of the building coming off the highway. I always get to excited. Hmm I don't think its too soon to start figuring out what I am gonna wear!

2 comments:

meish said...

I LOVE SF, my home away from home - have a fabulous time!

acaligurl said...

SF makes me happy & dim sum makes me happier!!