Friday, April 25, 2008

puncuation game

this is a fun little game. according to the test i know where to put my coma's but apostrophe's? not so much. have fun. happy weekend.




7 comments:

Teal Chic said...

Love this post! Today I was trying to figure out if I needed an apostrophe or not, when I stumbled on a blog that is strictly on apostrophes!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey AC I'll give it a try.
Jaki

Thinking Fool said...

That is a FUN, worthwhile game even if the book itself SUCKS!

Alkemie said...

Interesting. You know what I used to love when I was young was Mad Libs! I had a hoot with it - this reminded me of that.

lisa marie said...

Well that was fun and yeah I missed a few apostrophe's. :) Commas, went well though. :)

Krissy said...

Is a sticker a good thing? It said I'm a 67% stickler! That was fun, but it was a reality check for me. I always thought I rocked at punctuation.

* meish * said...

I'm a 75% stickler! But the grammar nerd in me is mad that I missed the other 25%!!