Sunday, October 22, 2006

So R U gay?



So, if you are an E.R fan T.R Night has announced he is gay. I never even thought that? Did you? In other gay news Matthew & Lance are announcing they are not gay. I never even thought that either, did you? My friend Lana says if a couple looks alike while they are dating they will likely marry. She calls it the brother/sister thing. I don't know if there is any truth to that but I will say JLO and Mark Anthony look alike in this picture and really MA doesn't look very good. And I didn't really think he is all that attractive to begin with, but looking at this picture the dude must wear a a fair amount of makeup before he goes out to perform. Oh and I'm announcing I am not gay!

5 comments:

DebbieDoesLife said...

Yikes, I didn't think M.A. could get any uglier, but I was wrong. What in the world does JLo see in this vampire??

DebbieDoesLife said...

Ugh. Didn't think M.A. could get any uglier but I was wrong. What does JLo see in this vampire?

DebbieDoesLife said...

sorry. didn't realize that my comment was making it through. Didn't mean to stalk you and comment twice.

The Dummy said...

LOL, well that's um, great!

Heather said...

umm ppl, that is not Mark Anthony in the picture. It looks like a woman!!