Thursday, June 22, 2006

I don't get it.....


Heather Locklear and David Spade are still "just friends," a close source tells PEOPLE. Make that good friends: Last Wednesday, at the West Hollywood eatery Jones, a witness reports, "They were kissing like a couple of teens."

The pair were first spotted smooching at an afterparty for Spade's Showbiz Show in March – a month after Locklear filed for divorce from Richie Sambora.

At the time, a source close to the situation told PEOPLE that the longtime pals had been "spending time together," but that things hadn't reached the "dating" stage.

Meanwhile, another friend of Locklear's downplayed any notion of romance. "Heather and David were just goofing off; the whole thing was blown out of proportion," said the pal. "They were joking around and hamming it up, and the next thing you know, people are saying they're together."

Ok, so I don't get it. Sorry but how does Heather Locklear like David Spade? He just looks dirty (as in unkept) I know, I know Tommy Lee looks dirty too, but hey he is rocker hot. And Ritchie Sambora just looks like a nice guy. I don't understand David Spade, could someone "xplain" to me? I am not saying only hotties can date hotties and ug's ug's but lets face it Heather is gorgeous and lets call a Spade, David.

No comments: